Thursday, August 15, 2013

More Anchor charts


It is always helpful to have charts to give the students a constant picture of how to do things and in what order.  So this is another for Math because honestly some of the students have a very hard time with subtraction.

Along with Math we learn about Geography in our Social Studies so here is the S.S. anchor chart.

As a disclaimer... even teachers really are human.. so yes.... Desert has a whited-out S because I had DESSERT my mind and was writing and drawing and coloring my heart out.  Once I finished up completely with this chart I went to take the picture and was like "NO desert is spelled wrong," and after finishing it I sure didn't want to start all over so there is a mistake. We all make them! 

Both of these are from PINTEREST .. they are not my original ideas. :D


~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment